Starting the business in 2016 as a start-up in the cross-border e-commerce industry, DLS has been operating based on the principle of providing high-quality personalized gifts throughout the technology innovation, design process, material selection and continuing after the product was done. At DLS, we trust that happy and high-performance people will build great products and services for customers.
We have seen significant employee growth over the years and we intend to continue our rapid growth. To help fuel that growth, we are significantly expanding our talent acquisition function and looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager supporting our company hiring needs.
As a leader at DLS, you will be a strategic partner for business leaders to identify talent needs, implement sourcing and scaling solutions, develop creative programs for diversity recruitment and guide the team to accomplish our bold and dynamic hiring plans
- Lead DLS recruiting team and implement TA strategy with a focus on acquiring top diverse talent to meet the hiring needs for our business functions.
- Provide ongoing reports to track results, progress to goal, impact, hiring quality and cost-effectiveness of the Recruiting team.
- Use the information to detect insights and adjust the strategy to increase the impact of the hiring.
- Provide expert guidance to our hiring managers to attract accomplished, diverse candidates.
- Partner closely with the DLS leadership teams on holistic recruiting strategy, helping them to better understand trends, and ensure headcount alignment.
- Evaluate current hiring process and make changes to streamline and enhance the candidate experience and/or hiring managers.
- Facilitate the initiatives to enhance recruiting.
- Leverage, analyze, and develop recruiting reports to share with team and business.
- Participate as a member on HR team projects such as developing corporate culture, competencies frame, and the other organization changing programs….
- 2+ years leading high performing recruiting team in a fast-paced environment.
- 5+ (total) years of recruiting experience with a focus on hiring for business, IT roles.
- Experience supporting stakeholders at all levels and are comfortable influencing, pushing back, and acting as a strategic thought partner for building talent strategy at scale.
- You‘re accomplished at using data and analytics to develop insights and guide decisions.
- Self-motivated, coachable, and action-oriented personality - used to deal with ambiguity and change in direction.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate, influence and earn trust with anyone from the C level to the talent acquisition team.
- Ready for the continuously changing and improving in a growing and dynamic organization.
Benefits you will get:
- The monthly salary is commensurate with the capacity and work value and the 14-month commitment salary/1 year.
- Bonus according to the company‘s business performance each year and individual performance.
- Fully equipped with the latest modern working devices.
- Various online & offline training programs on professional skills and soft skills are conducted by supervisors, mentors, buddies.
- Be guaranteed comprehensive medical care for sickness and accident by VBI Diamond health insurance with high payout, 100% premium sponsored by the company.
- Attractive remuneration and benefits with "mother‘s cooked lunch" every day, "happy day" every week, teambuilding with the company 2 times /year, support for parking costs when going to work and many other attractions.
- The young and dynamic working environment where all opinions are heard and recognized by the managers and kind colleagues.
- Modern "green" office with many open spaces such as gaming room, pantry, booth, conference.
- The culture of learning, recognition, enthusiasm and creativity is always highly appreciated at DLS.