Position: Supply Chain Management Officer
- Research potential vendors in US/EU/UK market for POD products.
- Compare and evaluate offers from suppliers.
- Negotiate contract terms of agreement and pricing.
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery.
- Review quality of purchased products.
- Prepare reports on purchases, including cost analyses.
- Attend trade shows and exhibitions to stay up-to-date with industry trends.
- University/College Diploma in Business Administration, Logistics,…
- Required language: Englishz.
- Must be honest, careful, hardworking.
- Able to work independently, and under tight deadlines.
- Good knowledge of vendor sourcing practices (researching, evaluating and liaising with vendors).
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- From 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM, 5 days per week.
- Lunchtime: 12.00 am – 1.30 pm.
- Career opportunity.
- 13th salary.
- Free lunch meals.
- Social insurance, health insurance, VBI Care insurance.
- Traning Opportunities.
- Professional environment for career development.
- Annual teambuilding and company trip.