Position: Supply Chain Management Officer
- Research potential vendors in US/EU/UK market for POD products
- Compare and evaluate offers from suppliers
- Negotiate contract terms of agreement and pricing
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery
- Review quality of purchased products
- Prepare reports on purchases, including cost analyses
- Attend trade shows and exhibitions to stay up-to-date with industry trends
- University/College Diploma in Business Administration, Logistics,…
- Required language : English
- Must be honest, careful, hardworking.
- Able to work independently, and under tight deadlines.
- Good knowledge of vendor sourcing practices (researching, evaluating and liaising with vendors)
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
Mon – Sat, 6 day-off per month
Lunch time: 12.00 am – 1.30 pm
- Career opportunity
- Salary: 7.000.000-12.000.000
- 13th salary
- Free lunch meals
- Social insurance, health insurance
- Attend team building activities twice each year