1, Main responsibilities:
- Research potential vendors in US/EU/UK market for POD products
- Compare and evaluate offers from suppliers.
- Negotiate contract terms of agreement and pricing.
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery.
- Review the quality of purchased products.
- Prepare reports on purchases, including cost analyses.
- Good English skill
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good negotiation skill
- Withstand pressure, hardworking, careful, progressive
- Graduated in Business Administration, Economics, and Logistics is a plus
3, Working time & Location:
- Working time: Monday to Friday: 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM (Lunch Break: 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM)
- Location: 6th Floor, No. 99 Cao Sơn Str., An Hưng Dist., Thanh Hóa City.
4, Why join us?
Attractive compensation packages:
- Competitive monthly salary paid in line with skills, knowledge and performance;
- An annual bonus of 1 - 3 months‘ salary on average based on business performance and individual performance;
- Modern working devices provided by the company;
- Nutritious lunch that tastes like home, served at the company;
- A cool pantry full of fresh fruit, snacks, tea, and coffee every day;
- Health insurance coverage from PTI premium insurance.
A creative and open space office:
- A green and modern office with a lot of open spaces that simulate creativity and enhance productivity among employees;
- Recreation spaces help employees get rid of stressful moments and refresh themselves.
A young and dynamic working environment:
- At DLS, employees are heard, empowered and recognized for their contributions.
- Colleagues are always willing to support, share love and trust.
Personal and professional development opportunities:
- Various online & offline training programs conducted by supervisors, mentors, buddies;
- Individual development reimbursement policy for employees, covering full/partial cost of external training programs.