Position: Marketing Assistant
Report to: CEO
- Assist CEO with the in-depth assistance in marketing/digital marketing.
- Report, give advice directly to CEO.
- Research, propose, implement marketing/ digital marketing campaigns for the company.
- Research, test, and evaluate new marketing channels for the company.
- Research customer psychology and optimize the factors to increase the experience in the customer journey.
- Perform other jobs when assigned.
- Age: 24-30.
- Graduated in business administration, e-commerce, psychology.
- Have a passion for marketing/ digital marketing field.
- Interested in researching factors related to consumer psychology.
- At least 2 years of experience in a related position.
- Excellent English communication skill, equivalent to 7.0 IELTS.
- Studious, hard-working, careful, highly responsible.
- Ability to work under high pressure.
- Ability to go on business trips regularly.
- Career opportunity.
- Chance to experience all sides of marketing field in global firm.
- Get involved in building and deploying big budget campaigns.
- Chance to be trained by qualified experts.
- Good chance for promotion to a key leader, manager.
- Support with the accommodation expenses.
- Competitive salary.
- 13th salary.
- Free lunch meals.
- Social insurance, health insurance.
- Attend team-building activities twice each year.