Position: Investment Assistant
Report to: CEO
- Report, give advice directly to CEO.
- Research, analyze, and evaluate the assessment of the domestic and international investment projects.
- Control finance, balance the cash flow of investment projects.
- Advise the CEO on business and investment opportunities, give warnings about risks and financial solutions depending on the specific situation.
- Perform other jobs when assigned.
- Age: 25-32.
- Interested in the investment field.
- Have a desire to learn about e-commerce/ digital.
- Graduated in finance & accounting, banking, and investment preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of financial accounting, investment analysis, securities.
- Have very sharp thinking about investment, business.
- At least 3 years of experience in a related position.
- Excellent English communication skill, equivalent to 6.5 IELTS.
- Honest, careful, and highly responsible.
- Ability to work under high pressure.
- Having the CFA certificate is an advantage.
- Having experience in VC is preferred.
- Ability to go on business trips regularly.
- Career opportunity.
- Chance to work with domestic and foreign Venture Capital or Investor.
- Get involved in the projects / practicality case study of DLS.
- Chance to be trained about business/ parcticality startup of DLS and another firm.
- Good chance for promotion to a key leader, manager.
- Support with the accommodation expenses.
- Competitive salary.
- 13th salary.
- Free lunch meals.
- Social insurance, Health insurance.
- Attend team-building activities twice each year.