Position: Assistant Brand Manager
1, Main responsibilities:
- Develop and implement marketing and brand communication plans.
- Report on brand marketing performance.
- Manage content & brand image on social media channels and customer communities.
- Conduct market research, identify and provide competitor information, market trends, and target consumer behavior for Line Manager.
- Other tasks as assigned by the Brand Manager.
- A basic understanding of Marketing/Communication/Branding;
- 1 year of experience in Branding/ Communication;
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Experience in English content writing is a must;
- Experience in E-commerce, Tech products with a good understanding of sales channels is a plus;
- Good project management skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Good critical and logical thinking;
- Interest in personalized and DIY products;
- A deep understanding and interest in US/EU’s culture;
- A good sense of market trends and lifestyle, ability to understand customer’s emotions.
3, Working time & Location:
- Working time: Monday to Friday: 8:30 AM to 6:00 PM (Lunch Break: 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM)
- Location: 7th Floor, Hanoi Centerpoint Building, 27 Le Van Luong Str., Thanh Xuan Dist., Hanoi
4, Why joining us?
Attractive compensation packages:
- Competitive monthly salary paid in line with skills, knowledge and performance;
- A guaranteed bonus of 2 months‘ salary per year;
- An annual bonus of 1 - 3 months‘ salary on average based on business performance and individual performance;
- Modern working devices provided by the company;
- Nutritious lunch that taste like home, served at the company;
- A cool pantry full of fresh fruit, snacks, tea and coffee every day;
- Health insurance coverage from PTI premium insurance.
A creative and open space office:
- A green and modern office with a lot of open spaces that simulates creativity and enhances productivity among employees;
- Recreation spaces help employees get rid of the stressful moments and refresh themselves.
A young and dynamic working environment:
- At DLS, employees are heard, empowered and recognized for their contribution.
- Colleagues are always willing to support, share love and trust.
Personal and professional development opportunities:
- Various online & offline training programs conducted by supervisors, mentors, buddies;
- Individual development reimbursement policy for employees, covering full/partial cost of external training programs.