Position: Customer Service Coordinator
1/ General duties/ responsibilities:
- Take care of our customers via the company‘s website and support channels.
- Manage incoming and outgoing emails eﬀectively in one of the support channels.
- Support and manage the PHL agent‘s team.
- Other tasks assigned by the Manager.
- High professionalism and discretion.
- Experience in team management is an advantage.
- English: 6.5 IELTS.
- Interested in US-UK culture.
- The monthly salary is commensurate with the capacity and work value and the 14-month commitment salary/1 year.
- Bonus according to the company‘s business performance each year and individual performance.
- Fully equipped with the latest modern working devices.
- Various online & offline training programs on professional skills and soft skills are conducted by supervisors, mentors, buddies.
- Be guaranteed comprehensive medical care for sickness and accident by VBI Diamond health insurance with high payout, 100% premium sponsored by the company.
- Attractive remuneration and benefits with "mother‘s cooked lunch" every day, "happy day" every week, teambuilding with the company 2 times /year, support for parking costs when going to work and many other attractions.
- The young and dynamic working environment where all opinions are heard and recognized by the managers and kind colleagues.
- Modern "green" office with many open spaces such as gaming room, pantry, booth, conference.
- The culture of learning, recognition, enthusiasm and creativity is always highly appreciated at DLS.
- From 8:30 AM to 6:00 PM, 5 days per week.
- Lunchtime: 12.00 am – 1.30 pm.