Position: CEO Assistant, Investment
Report directly to CEO
1/ About this opportunity:
As DLS is a company running its own business in cross-border E-commerce, we have three layers of investment. The core one is to reinvest in the business. The second layer is to invest in the business ecosystem, and the last one and the least priority is to invest in financial assets or whatever could generate profits. We are looking for someone who could ultimately do all of these layers. Therefore this person is required to work directly with the CEO in order to fully understand the business of the Company. That’s why we call it CEO Assistant, Investment.
- Developing a strong pipeline of good quality investment opportunities.
- Calculating, monitoring, and forecasting the expected return of each investment and presenting it to the CEO for approval consideration.
- Closely monitoring liquidity and amount of cash received for the investments and maintaining the cash at the target level.
- Engaging in regular research and reading to stay apprised about the state of the economy, global financial markets, and general current events.
- Performing unknown tasks as required.
- Age: 25-32.
- Having a Bachelor‘s Degree in Finance, Investment, Banking, or related fields.
- At least 3 years of experience, experience in private equity is preferred.
Qualifications and Skills:
- High degree of honesty and integrity.
- In-depth knowledge of the financial market and the economy.
- Numerate, analytical, intellect, and entrepreneurial.
- Good English communication skills, equivalent to 6.5 IELTS.
- Willingness to go on business trips regularly.
- A chance to work with domestic and foreign Venture Capitals and Investors.
- An unprecedented learning environment in which you could develop yourself and your career.
- A competitive remuneration and incentive package.
Apply below or call Ms. Linh - Assistant to CEO for more details via email@example.com or (+84) 913.314.041